Local people working with Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park, playing an active role in preserving and increasing populations of rare and endangered Australian animals and plants
To give people a 'pre-European settlement' natural bush experience which shows how people, animals and the bush depend on each other for survival
- To make Walkabout Park an exciting and fun destination where people can choose their experience, whether they are looking for an energetic adventure or for peace and tranquillity.
- To ensure both children and adults leave the park feeling enthusiastic about what they have learned, seen, heard, touched, tasted and smelled at Walkabout Park.
- To create opportunities for the local community to play an active role in conservation programs at, and associated with, Walkabout Park.
- To provide experiential learning alternatives to classroom teaching in schools, universities and TAFEs, delivering curriculum-based field workshops that teachers and lecturers choose to use.
- To make Walkabout Park a great place to work and ensure its financial viability to sustain it's ongoing activities in education and in wildlife preservation.